the VOLUME book
This manual and its content has been developed and designed by Cintia David, and the techniques that she shares are there to assist only. The manual was designed for student who already qualified in classic lashes and for those who took a volume training elsewhere but feel like they didn't learn enough and still have a lot of questions. This manual is NOT designed for others to use in their own courses as a training manual guide.
- Lash anatomy
- The lash cycle.
- Purpose of the natural lashes.
- Patch tests.
- Lash removal.
- Application Techniques
- Understanding and handling different lashes.
- Correct lash preparation to achieve the best retention possible.
- Isolation and taping techniques.
- Different attachment points.
- How to build a healthy and long lasting set.
- Removing eyelashes.
- Eyelash infill.
- Fan Anatomy
- Everything about the perfect fan.
- Fan geometry & symmetry.
- Different fanning methodes.
- Wrapping technique.
- Narrow, Medium and Wide fans.
- Fan directions for various styles.
- Understanting lash diameters.
- Adhesive 101
- How to make the adhesive work for you.
- Humidity & Temperature.
- Adhesive Zone.
- How to stop the fumes.
- Lash Mappings 101
- Main mapping points.
- Layering technique.
- Curl transition.
- Mapping on the eyelid and patches.
- Corrective lashing.
- How to achieve the perfect top line.
- Irritations, Infections & Allergies
- What are the differences.
- How to spot and avoid an eye irritation.
- How to protect yourself from the glue fumes.
- How to avoid stickies and damage.
There is not refund on digital purchases.
COPYRIGHT © 2020 SINLASH
All rights reserved.